What to Bring
Camp Mikell Policy
No Drugs, Alcohol, Firearms, Bows and Arrows, Pets, Nintendo, or Ouija Boards. This is Camp Mikell policy and thus the SEG has adopted it wholeheartedly for all who come on spiritual retreat with Baba. Please do not bring items that could be distracting to others.
What to bring:
- Bring sweaters and jackets, rain gear, layered and/or warm clothing. Then think sunshine! If you’d like to take a jog through the hills, bring your running gear. There’s a great path that runs behind the camp. You may also want to bring clothing appropriate for volleyball, hiking and campfires.
- Remember: Flashlights, covered shoes, earplugs, eye shades and toiletries.
- The camp provides first-aid supplies.
- If you have small children, bring booster seats or high chairs, cribs and bedding, labeled toys, a night-light, and any special food including snacks for childcare periods. The camp kitchen is off-limits to us.
- Extra linens, blankets, pillows and towels are available to all guests at an extra cost. Prices are listed on the registration form.
- Dorm dwellers should bring linens, sleeping bag or heavy bedding, and towels, as well as a pillow.
- Retreat Village and Semi-private rooms provide full bedding and towels. You may want to bring an extra blanket or comforter in case the mountain evenings are cool. You may also want to bring your personal pillow for a softer sleep.